Monday, April 07, 2008

in case you're waiting for an update...

...we don't have too much to say. We have been exploring some possible open doors, but I don't want to give details here since nothing is set in stone. Suffice it to say, it looks like we are changing directions, and in some ways this is a big relief!

I'll post here when we have made any official decisions...for now, we are researching options while letting our current process sit where it is. Our alternatives look better than we expected, I think, and it is encouraging for us to know that there is still a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for keeping up with us on our slooooowwwwwww journey.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I was really getting excited at some of your previous entries (even though you told me not to-couldn't help it).

You guys are just amazing for being so very patient. You are constantly in our prayers!

Mary and Michael said...

Wishing you all the best with your upcoming changes.