Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Counting down to next Friday

We had an excellent meeting on Saturday with the local social worker. We talked about a lot of options with her, and we will most likely switch to her for our home study update and then talk with her about our next steps. It is really exciting to have personal contact with someone who is local and available to help us!

So why are we counting down until next Friday? That is when our paperwork in Russia begins expiring. If it happens that - between now and then - our agency manages to submit our file to the Ministry of Education in Siberia, then we will be able to continue there. Otherwise, we are prepared to rethink the whole situation.

We'll keep you informed!

Sarah

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm very glad your meeting went well. Our agency being local is one of the big perks for me. I like knowing I can drive there if I need to.