Monday, August 20, 2007

Success!

Our corrected documents arrived on Saturday. We went to Tallahassee this morning and got all of our apostilles, and this afternoon I sent everything out to our agency. We should be in the queue for the new region now.

Phew!

Hopefully this is our last "dossier # 1" (we did one for our old region, then an updated one for our old region, and now this one). Third time's a charm right?

I will update the blog when I hear anything about a timeline. Right now, I am just ready for the break from paperwork! We think there are still some families ahead of us, but we hope that this fall will bring at least trip # 1 and perhaps both trips. Meanwhile, it's time to get back to teaching and work on sending out some more research papers before our travels.

Thanks for your prayers, and we'll post when we have news.

2 comments:

Sara Joy said...

Yay!! I'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night about you guys. I even got to meet the new Hamersma baby. She was happy, blonde, sweet and beautiful! (Yep, it was a girl.) Of course, I don't believe that I have psychic powers. But, I sure do hope all your baby dreams comes true soon!
Love Katie